Please take a moment to visit my other websites when you get a chance:

This blog is designed mainly for beginner French students and their teachers. You will notice that most of the websites are interactive, free, ad-free, and do not require any registration. This collection can be used by teachers in class, or for individual students on their own computers, either in school or at home. 

Please let me know if any of the links do not work or if there is anything inappropriate. Also please email me if you have an interactive website to recommend: sylviaduckworth@rogers.com. Merci, et amusez-vous bien! 

(Please look to the right for the links to these great websites.)

*Many thanks to my friends on Twitter. Most of the resources on this blog are from you! Please read this blogpost on "How Twitter helped me become an award-winning teacher".

Also, please click here to read about how you can use social media with your classes.

RECENTLY ADDED WEBSITES (these items are also in my pages to the right):

Some of my blogposts:

Click here to read about the Ricoh Theta 360° camera
Click here to read about Google Expeditions.
Click here to read about my top 10 Tweeted sketchnotes in 2015.
Click here for a blogpost I wrote about winning the Prime Minister's Award for Teaching Excellence.
Click here for an article in Professionally Speaking about my teaching.
Click here for a video about my teaching.
Click here for a blogpost called "GAFE & iPad App-Smashing".
Click here to read a guest blogpost I wrote for Google's EdTechTeam blog.
Click here for a blogpost I wrote on using iMovie and Blue/Greenscreening in class.
Click here to learn about how to make movies with SockPuppets and Tellagami.
Click here to find out how to make "Choose your own adventure" stories with Google forms.
Click here for "How to customize searches in the Chrome Omnibox".
Click here for "How to make a rap song with GarageBand for iPad".
Click here for "45 Must-Have iPad apps for Foreign Language Teachers"
Click here for "Flubaroo for dummies"
Click here for "La Rentrée".
Click here for "The speech I didn't give".
Click here for a blogpost on "Kahoot!"
Click here for a blogpost on Sketchnoting.
Click here for an interview with Doug Peterson.
Click here to read a blogpost about how to set up an oral assessment forms that grades automatically.
Click here for a blogpost about creating digital stories with Google Apps for Education and the iPad.
Click here for a blogpost about Erica Armstrong and gamifying the FSL class.
Click here to learn how to create a class YouTube account for students to upload their own videos to.
Click here to read about a fabulous class project to do on Valentines Day, called "Why We Appreciate" using Google forms.
Click here for a blogpost called "How Twitter helped me become an award-winning teacher".

Also, here are some step-by-step tutorials I have created:

E. iMovie

Additional resources:

1. This is a cool game: how well can you determine a language?
2. Click here for "Pierre Lapin" par Beatrix Potter, l'histoire complète!
3. Petit-bleu et Petit-jaune: Adorable video made by kindergarteners.
4. Click here for "Code de bonne conduite en ligne".
5. Click here for a PP on "La nuit avant Noël". Click here for an audio recording.
6. Click here to watch the Extra series en français. (My students adore these
episodes! It's kind of like "Friends" but in French! Thx Joanne Thomas
for uploading the videos and providing the worksheets.)
7. News in slow French <-- Cool idea!
10. http://fr.monsterhigh.com/ <--Looks very interesting!
11. Click here for "Les textos en français".
12. Click here for a really fun way to create a story.
13. http://fr.vikidia.org/wiki/Accueil  Wikipedia-like site for young French students.
14. http://cabouge.tv5.ca "Ça bouge": lots of videos about Canada, en français.
15. Audiolingua is a great resource to find audio recordings of authentic language speakers. Click here for the results of a search for children speaking in French.
16. https://www.verbling.com Interesting-looking site to practice speaking in different languages with other people.
17. Click here for "Le petit Nicholas": entire book + audio + questions.
18. Le grenier de Bisou Cute site with videos and games.
19. Click here for a very extensive document called "The FSL Survival Guide".
20. Click here for a great site for Bonhomme Carnaval activities.
21. Le match de foot <-- Cute animation!
22. Toupie et Binou: Cute site! (click on "jouer").
23. Click here for a very cool way to display individual YouTube videos.
24. Click here for Profiles of the Francophone and Acadian communities in Canada.
25. The Secret Door: the coolest site I have seen in a while. Amazing dialogue possibilities.
27. Click here for some French expressions with clipart.

50 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

      1) Love Spells
      2) Lost Love Spells
      3) Divorce Spells
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Binding Spell.
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Banish a past Lover
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office
      9) want to satisfy your lover
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Recently, I did not give lots of consideration to leaving responses on site page reports and have positioned responses even less. Reading through by way of your enjoyable article, will assist me to do so sometimes. happy wheels | cool math games | run 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome post “thanks” for mentioning YOUR BRAND in your excellent article.

    SBI Clerks 17,168 Latest indian Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Etool learning for English Language, Actually English language is the international so I made a blog that 3ToWap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is incredible and every blogger playing a great role to introduce new things in blogging. I always like to fly on different blogs and read the strategies of different blogger to understand the blogging in more depth. Being a bloggers I really appreciate your works and no doubt your blog is awesome.
    Love from Asad Niazi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article! thanks for this material has been a great help, I recommend this app has really been a great tool for my learning and pronunciation
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pronuntiapp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome information in the article, thank you for posting.

    Latest Govt Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Information is good in the article, thanks for posting

    Latest Government Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article, it has a very important and useful information for all

    Latest Government Jobs In India

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you, This is really a good information, By the way, we are the COLOURFUL BABY, based in USA. we are providing baby walkers for better walking experience. as a super mom or dad for the better parental support you can take one of the baby walker for your lovely baby, here you can visit us best baby walker for carpet thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. When we do react to something that produces fear, our thinking is not generally the most solid, nor is our subsequent conduct by and large ideal. We return to a self-guarded attitude, and are liable to make radical move where maybe just negligible prudent steps are fundamental, if any by any stretch of the imagination. http://www.mordocrosswords.com/2016/07/where-crucible-takes-place.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Promises can easily be made but can not be easily fulfilled, This was the first thing that crossed my mind when Dr.Ogudugu told me that he was going to bring my lover back to me within 48 hours. But i must say that i was shocked when i receive a call from my lover and she apologies for leaving me and begged me to take her back. These are among the benefit you get when you contact Dr.Ogudugu through his contact details via email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from NY, USA. My wife EX husband used a spell on my wife and she went back to him. I felt heart broken for i didn't know how to get her back. I did all i could do to get her back with her close friends but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online and i found various testifiers of how a Doctor named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him and i explained my problem to him. Doctor Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. He assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife. Contact him today for any kind of help whatsoever via Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or what's app him on +2348135254384 or call me on +1 (914)-363-6524 for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 APRIL 2016, and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR OSEMU. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR OSEMU did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced wife just as i read on the internet. Am Brooklyn Gray from USA. I was truly shocked when my wife knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept her back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR OSEMU. For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Contact him now for any kind or help via Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, website: www.doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple@webs.com OR call and whats App him on +2348135254384. You can text or call me also for more inquiries +1 (914)-902-7078.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great Post..
    Source Code Collection Free in HTML | CSS | JavaSCript | PHP MySQL | Ajax For Web Development and Web Desighning
    Download Source Code Free Now

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this article with us, I like to add one more Language teaching website with you .

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Digital Marketing Company in Chennnai

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paper Academe is the best academic paper writing service as we have the Harvard essay writers in our team. We are equipped with all skills and competencies to complete the essays, assignments and thesis. We have expert writing panel and quality assurance department to ensure timely delivery and 100% non-plagiarized high grade work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post, Call us at Gmail Contact Number Canada 1-800-998-6716, our team member will solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really an important blog with many helpful information. I have been searching for a long time for this types of content. Keep up posting more and thanks for your great staff.
    Battery Operated Ultrasonic Level Sensor

    ReplyDelete
  22. 123freshers is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getGovt jobs 2017so

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This post will be very helpful. Thanks for sharing about eTools. Keep Posting.Bank Jobs in India

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarkari Recruitment is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getLatest govt jobs maharashtraso

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sarkari Recruitment is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getTamilnadu govt jobs 2017so

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jobs Chat is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getAPPSC Jobs 2017so

    ReplyDelete
  28. HELLO!!!!!
    I am Racoba Sly, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr.OGUDUGU, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address greatogudugu@@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my wife back. Life without my wife was a real mess for me and my children. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr OGUDUGU, he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my wife to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don’t know what I would have done without Dr.OGUDUGU he does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him on greatogudugu@@gmail.com or website http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/
    Call him (+2348142250751)

    HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
    ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
    1. Getting your lover or husband back
    2. Spiritual bulletproof
    3. Training
    4. Money spell
    5. Long life spell
    6. Prosperity spell
    7. Protection spell
    8. Get a job spell
    9. Becoming a manager spell
    10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
    11. Getting your scam money back
    12. Child spell
    13. Pregnancy spell
    14. Freedom spell
    15. Love spell
    16, vanishing spell
    17. Invisible human spell
    18. Success or pass spell
    19. Marriage spell
    20.Lottery/lotto winning
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good post and thanks for the information shared and this make me to visit your portal again,
    certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.
    10th Class Board Exam Result 2017
    UPSC Upcoming Exams 2017
    Bahubali Part II Story and Review
    upsc civil services mains result
    RESULT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Digital Marketing Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for this post, Get in touch at Gmail Support Contact Canada 1-888-414-1732 for instant support.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for the useful information. You might be interested in TS 10th Class Result 2017 So

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good information. Keep sharing this kind of useful info likeICSE 10th Class Results So

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good blog and you have described in a very nice way. Thanks for providing such an informative blog.
    https://www.yomuzoku.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks you Dr. Ekpen for your help, I'm going let the whole world know about you because you are so god and great with your work. A little story about what Dr. Ekpen did for me, he is the spell caster that bring my lover back to me within 48hours, you can contact him today if your relationship is facing divorce, he is the man you need if you want to be happy in your relationship again. contact him at ekpentemple@gmail.com or on whatsapp 2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

    computer classes

    ReplyDelete
  38. Flipkart Cashback offers has come up with some exciting ways to attract customers this season.Having tied up with various banks SBI, ICICI, Kotak etc, our site launched various flipkart cashback options.

    ReplyDelete